对外贸易谈判实用商务英语口语及常用对话

更新时间:2016-05-19 17:34:00



  在日常对外贸易谈判中,谈判实用商务英语口语是最基本,也是最重要的。对于白领们来说,掌握一些基础的对外贸易谈判实用商务英语口语,对于日常工作的开展,起着非常积极的作用。今天为大家整理了日常对外贸易谈判实用商务英语口语及常用对话,供大家学习。

  商业谈判实用商务英语口语及常用对话

  商业谈判实用商务英语口语

  1、If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.

  如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

  2、We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

  我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要的话还可以做些让步。

  3、We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

  就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。

  4、Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

  你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

  5、We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

  我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。

  6、Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

  这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

  7、If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

  如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

  8、 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

  9、We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

  我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

  10、Thank you for your cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  对外贸易谈判实用商务英语口语对话

  A:Good morning, welcome to our company. Glad to meet you.

  早上好,欢迎来到我公司,很高兴见到你们。

  B: Good morning. Glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you.

  我们很兴奋能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与谈成生意。

  A: That’s our common ground.

  那是我们共同的心愿。

  B: My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory. OK?

  我和我的搭档想参观一下贵公司,可以吗?

  A: Sure. I’ll show you around and explain our products as we go along.

  当然可以,我陪你到各处看看,边走边讲解我们的产品。

  B: That’ll be most helpful.

  那太好了。

  A: That is our office block. We have all the administrative departments there. Down there is the research and development section.

  那是我们的办公大楼。我们所有的行政部门都在那里。那边是研发部。

  B: How much do you spend on development every year?

  你们每年在科研上花多少钱?

  A: About 3-4% of the gross sales.

  大约是总销售额的3%到4%。

  B: What’s that building opposite us?

  对面那座建筑是什么?

  A: That’s the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

  那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急的订货时,就可以立刻交现货了。

  B: If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?

  如果我现在订购,到交货前需要多长时间?

  A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

  那主要得看订单大小以及你需要的产品而定。

  B: Our school will buy in a batch of computers and TV sets, I want to get to know your product.

  我们学校要购进一批电脑和电视,我想了解一下你们的产品。

  A: we have imported a latest development. I wonder if you would like to have a look?

  我们进口一种新产品,您是否愿意先看看货?

  B: Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in.

  可以。这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。

  A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.

  我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。

  B: Yes, what are the specifications?

  好的,都有哪些规格呢?

  A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

  我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

  A: If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there.

  如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。

  B: Now what about service life?

  好的,产品寿命呢?

  A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours, about 10 years.

  我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50000小时,大约10年.

  B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?

  这是这种设备的平均数据吗?

  A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range.

  不是的,远好于平均数据。这种比在它同等价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。

  B: Really? That's impressive.

  真的?这一点给我印象颇深。

  A: Of course. Our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the world market.

  我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

  B: But what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?

  不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?

  A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately.

  一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。

  B: I see. Will you give us an indication of prices?

  我明白了。你可以给我市场价格吗?

  A: Unit price is 5000 yuan.

  单价5000元。

  B: Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price ,if possible.

  能给我一些那种电脑和电视的小册子吗?如有可能,还有价格。

  A: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

  好的。这是我们的销售目录和说明书。

  B: Thank you. I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  谢谢。我想也许将来我们可以合作

  B: I’ll come again tomorrow to discuss it in detail.

  明天我再来和你们讨论细节问题.

  A: All right. See you tomorrow.

  好的,明天见。

  以上就是为大家整理的对外贸易谈判实用商务英语口语及常用对话,希望大家能够从中学到相关知识。对于想要从事对外贸易的白领们来说,良好的英语能力是非常重要的。因此对于英语能力不好的白领们来说,提升自己的英语能力就是迫在眉睫的任务了。参加英语在线培训机构是提升英语能力比较不错的选择,专业的老师、专业的教材、专业的教学方法,让学习者轻轻松松提升英语能力。


分享到:

想即学即用?

现在就来免费体验