外贸英语常用语大全

更新时间:2016-12-05 10:54:00


  随着经济的发展,社会的进步,国家化的程度愈发明显,应用到国际用语--英语的机会越来越大,尤其是从事外贸行业的人士,要是不会点英语,在这个行业肯定不好继续待下去。虽然大家都知道英语在外贸行业中愈发的重要,但是相信还是有不在少数的人掌握的外贸英语不太多,所以下面就为大家带来一些关于外贸英语的常用语。



  还价篇

  1、Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly. 由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

  2、The U.S. Dollar is weakening. 美元疲软。

  3、We’ve sold to other customers in USA also at this price. 我们卖给美国其他客人也是这个价格。

  4、The price is reasonable because the quality is superior. 这价格是合情合理的,因为质量极好。

  5、I’ll cut the price down, if you are going to make a big purchase. Would you please tell me your order quantity? 如果您打算大量购买,我就把价格降下来。您能否告诉我你的订单数量?

  6、Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market. 我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

  7、Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it. 你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

  8、I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars. 我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

  运输篇

  1、We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

  2、From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work. 据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

  3、What is your specific transport requirement? 你们需要的运输条件是什么?

  4、It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation. 这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

  5、The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation. 双方就运输方式达成了协议。

  6、Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered. 今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

  7、How do you usually move your machines? 你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

  8、The goods are now in transit. 此批货物正在运输途中。

  验货篇

  1、Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。

  2、The inspection of commodity is no easy job. 商检工作不是那么简单。

  3、Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods. 布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。

  4、As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

  5、We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage. 我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。

  6、The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

  7、How should we define the inspection rights? 商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?

  8、I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。

  以上就是整理的关于外贸英语的一些情景下的英语实例,希望对大家有所帮助。外贸行业,是应用英语最大的行业之一,所以要从事或者从事外贸行业的人士一定要掌握一定的英语知识,尤其是在当今的国际形势下。


分享到:

想即学即用?

现在就来免费体验